Monday, June 01, 2020

2019 Trip to England


We wanted to do something of significance to celebrate the graduations of Ray and his girlfriend from college in June of 2019. The four of us flew to London and spent 2 weeks together in Oxford, London and on a weeklong narrowboat cruise on the Oxford Canal. Ray and Jazmin then ventured off to Paris and Heidelberg while Dave and I spent an additional few days on the South Coast, in Hampshire. 

Cream scone with tea the way I like it đź’–
I have so many pictures, of course, but can't post them all. It was a good trip overall. The narrowboat was slow and unwieldy which wasn't really a surprise but it was impressive. It was harder to find a place to park for the night than I had anticipated but it always worked out somehow. I loved Oxford. It was probably my favorite part of the trip. I'm really glad we did it and now, a year later, it would not even be possible. 

Oxford Canal

Waiting for a lock to fill



London

Mudeford



1 comment: