I've been working on this quilt over the past few months, going along at a snail's pace. It still needs a lot of hand quilting; the plan is to use Perle cotton and - well, I'm not sure what the plan is for the stitch design. I will decide block by block just like I did when making the top. I have done some machine quilting to attach the layers together and, now that the binding is on, it will be nice to have it on my lap for the handwork.
The inspiration for the design was this pattern, Starfall Quilt. I also had the Modern Building Blocks quilt pattern, so I used that to make some of the blocks and also used a quilting magazine as a resource for several others. I'll post more pictures after it is completed. It measures 66" x 81".