Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Kauai

All pictures by Jon Prescott


Shave Ice
Ray went to Hawaii in June with his friend, Blake, and Blake's parents. Blake's dad, Jon, took some beautiful pictures and copied all of them onto a CD for us. I procrastinated with posting some to the blog for so long that eventually it seemed like the best course was to just wait until the dead of winter, when beach scenes would seem especially appealing.

I try hard to just be happy with where I am and not pine away for other times and places. Ray is completely absorbed and busy with high school friends and activities these days and my focus is supporting him, which mostly involves feeding him and driving him around. But, the days have been short and dreary, and the clouds low and oppressive and I do think the beach looks inviting.


Sandman

Queen's Bath

No comments: