Sunday, December 10, 2017

Blogmas




It has been an abysmal year for posting on the blog. I have only a feeble presence on both Facebook and Instagram so it's not like other social media platforms are stealing my Blogspot thunder. Well, whatever. Here's a flurry of photos to catch up with the knitting chapter of my life.



I feel like I don't really knit socks in a mad mode of production like I used to but when I look back at Ravelry, there are more than a few pairs since June. The two pairs pictured above were made from leftover yarn, sort of as a salute to using up all the sock yarn in my stash. But then, I guess I felt deprived or something and I bought more yarn. As one does. 

Pattern - My Cup of Tea
Yarn - Fidalgo Artisan Yarn Company
One Foot Two Foot
Color - Dungarees












Six pairs since June. I have another pair on the needles that is languishing. I lost interest and then a couple of Christmas projects came along - one finished and one that won't take long. I'll post those another time. Or maybe never. Don't hold your breath.




No comments: