Saturday, April 02, 2016

Recent Knitting

The projects seem to pile up, even when I don't feel like I've been very devoted to knitting. I don't take pictures of all the hats. 

When I was in my early twenties, my boyfriend and I went to visit my elderly (80ish) auntie who lived alone in a seedy apartment building. She told us, "I am having fun with my new barometer". It seemed like such a sad and remarkable statement at the time. Now, fast forward almost 40 years and I can happily report that "I am having fun with my new pom-pom makers". 






Pattern: Wanida
Yarn: Plucky Feet
Color: Cryin' Icicles

Pattern: Socks on a Plane
Yarn: Plucky Feet
Color: Make a Grown Man Cry

Pillow for Katherine
Designed from a picture she sent me
Yarn: Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift
Colors: Madder and Sorbet

Gloves for Anita
My own generic pattern
Yarn: Madeline Tosh DK
Color: Baroque Violet

Sock yarn blanket squares
13 finished
Many more to go








No comments: