Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lamy Safari


My sweet son just gave me the nicest present - a Lamy Safari fountain pen. He knows I have been interested in paper and ink related stuff lately. I have a written journal now (sorry, blog!) which I have kept up since November and I have many new pens and notebooks on my desk. We have a few disposable fountain pens between us but I had yet to buy a real one. This was a very thoughtful and much appreciated gift and I love it! 

There are many stationery blogs and Pinterest boards out there and it isn't hard to find information on any sliver of the subject. I particularly like these two blogs: The Well-Appointed Desk and The Postman's Knock. Both of these sites are clean and pretty and are updated regularly. I haven't ordered anything from The Goulet Pen Co. but they also have a great website and a solid reputation for excellent tutorials and fantastic customer service.




No comments: