- Trip to Montana with Dave (actually in February) - Missoula and Bozeman.
- Walks, almost daily, alone or with a friend. Great options around here.
- 20 minute gardening sessions. About all I can handle.
- Basketball - Anacortes High School boys, 2nd place at state. March Madness, of course
- Starfall quilt, Socks on a Plane - still sewing and knitting a bit.
- Penpal with a Field Notes notebook, old stamps from eBay, Art Before Breakfast, art journal, bullet journal.
- Brief internet research into climbs on K2. Read "Undaunted Courage" by Stephen Ambrose which created great interest in the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
- Dave traded in a 2008 truck for an even older Lexus SUV to comfortably transport us on "empty nest" adventures. This led to many other purchases - car accessories, detailing supplies, a new aluminum trailer, materials to insulate and remodel the garage, etc.
- Ray - He is having a busy but not frantic senior year. Robotics, band, symphony, hanging out with his girlfriend, Pi Day, physics projects, University of Washington, prom prince, Chemical Engineering as a freshman, scholarship applications.