Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Rikke Hats Two and Three

Tosh DK - Cathedral

I do like this pattern a lot, especially when it is made up in such luscious yarn. These two skeins were ordered online and I was a little surprised to see all of the brown tones when it arrived. How do I miss those details? When I looked again at the website, the pictures actually do a great job of representing the colors; I just have a tendency to see what I want to see. I recently did the same thing with 5 yards of fabric I bought for a quilt back - I thought the brown was wine red. Oh, well. 

The hats look great, though, even with all the brown. They fit well with just the right amount of slouch and are toasty warm without being too hot or itchy. I do so love me some Madelinetosh. 


Tosh DK - Firewood


No comments: