Saturday, April 07, 2012

Twenty Five Blocks

It sort of feels like I am running out of fabric so maybe it is a good time for a break in production. I have used up three packs of Kaffe Fassett charm squares but still have a fair amount of yardage in the pile. The photo mosaic gives a pretty good preview of how the blocks look together. Each block seems to stitch up pretty quickly. I think it needs more red. And I do like the polka dots.

On Monday, I go back to work for another two or three weeks. It has been a nice week off - we saw Blast! in Bellingham on Thursday and tomorrow we are going to Seattle to see the Gauguin exhibit.  Oh, so cultured!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Like sunshine on a cloudy day. Thank you so much for sharing your talent! We have had a gorgeous early spring, but today is pure southeast Alaska...about as wet as can be. Hugs, Karen