Friday, October 28, 2011

Distractions

I have been meaning to get back to this quilt - the top and the backing are both finished.


The progress on a hexagon table runner halted once the pieces were all sewn together. I intend to sew it onto a background, quilt it and bind it.  It sits waiting.


In the meantime, I got distracted reading felting books and just had to do a wet felting project.


The first attempt went well but now that project gets added to the unfinished pile because it really wants some kind of embellishment such as beading, machine stitching and/or needle felting.

I recently finished a pair of knitted socks that just needed the toes grafted together and did some mending, including a MOTH hole (the horror) in a pair of gloves.  I could write quite a bit on wool eating MOTHS but it would just be so much whining. 

No comments: