Sunday, June 04, 2006

Uhh...Hello Again


It seems like a time to resume blogging. I sort of missed it. A few people, who I didn't know even read the blog, told me they missed it and that they liked it. And I liked most of it, too, most of the time. So I will try again with an attitude of letting it be what it is, and trying not to take it too seriously.

I am home now in Juneau, here since April. It is a foggy, rainy place but there is a glacier down the street and glorious mountains waiting to loom out when the clouds part. It is good to be home, for all of us. Tomorrow we will go to our cabin at Chilkat Lake for three days. We will spend a good part of the summer up there. Lucky me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good. I left you on my Bloglines list and was happy to see you again. I like the way you write and your point of view. Enjoy your summer!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back! Sometimes it's hard not to have "blog expectations" and to just write what you feel like, but I'm glad you're giving it another go.

mathomhouse said...

I'm glad you're back, too -- something told me to click on the bookmark, and here you are.